Knitter's Pride Dreamz are lightweight needles made from densified laminated birch wood. Unlike in other wooden needles, water absorption in these needles is negligible and, as a result, there is no chance of warping. The same property makes the needles very strong, enables the points to be sharp and provides a lifetime of pleasurable use, if handled correctly.
The needle tips in this special set measure 5 inches without the cord attached and are designed to produce circulars in 24"(60cm) or longer length.
- Each needle size has it's own radiant color for easy identification. -Smooth joins with an easy-to-connect, flexible cord.
- Slick needles that allow yarns to glide easily.
- 3 pairs of interchangeable needles.
- US Sizes 13, 15, and 17 / Metric Sizes 9, 10, and 12 mm.
- 2 cords to make 24 inches (60 cm) and 32" (80 cm).
- 4 end caps, and 2 cord keys.
- Packed in a clear vinyl case.