Knitter's Pride Dreamz are lightweight needles made from densified laminated birch wood. Unlike in other wooden needles, water absorption in these needles is negligible and, as a result, there is no chance of warping. The same property makes the needles very strong, enables the points to be sharp and provides a lifetime of pleasurable use, if handled correctly.
The needle tips in this special set measure 4 1/2 inches without the cord attached and are designed to produce circulars in in varying lengths.
- Each needle size has it's own radiant color for easy identification.
-Smooth joins with an easy-to-connect, flexible cord.
- Slick needles that allow yarns to glide easily.
- 9 pairs of interchangeable needles.
- US Sizes 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10.5, and 11 / Metric Sizes 3.5, 3.75, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5 and 8 mm.
- 4 total cords to make 24 inches (60 cm), 2 at 32 inches (80cm) and 40 inches (100 cm)
- 1 set of size markers, 8 end caps, and 4 cord keys.
- Packed in a clear vinyl case.